Unauthorized Trail Building during COVID-19 Pandemic

In addition to contacting City of Maple Ridge Bylaws Department (see contact details on the Trail Concerns page), HHA also encourages the reporting of concerns about unauthorized trail building to City officials through direct email.

Please report issues of unauthorized trail building with photos, if possible, to:
Valoree Richmond, Acting Director of Parks & Facilities
or call Valoree Richmond at 604-467-7346
Dave Boag, General Manager Parks, Recreation & Culture
or call Dave Boag at 604-467-7344

When you contact the Bylaws Department or City staff, provide:
the date, the trail area or trail name, as specific a location as possible (such as its proximity to a trailhead/street or intersection with other trails), and a photo of damage/alteration/concern.